Apple Watch Series 4 has amazed everyone out there with futuristic features directed toward user health in a serious way. Though the Watch Series 4 is impressing everyone, it is also one of the most expensive smart devices out there. The price starts at $300 and goes over $1000.
However, even if you spend $1000, the $80 smart-wear Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami still beats Apple Watch 4 in three important ways. First of all, it works with Android and iOS. Next, it supports sleep tracking. And last but certainly not the least, this $80 gadget works up to 30 days before running out of battery. Practically, you cannot even get two full days of battery life on the new smart wearable from Apple.
We will go through the points described on the Amazfit Bip product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sports modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Comparing it to Apple’s Watch Series 4, the iPhone creator has listed the device on its own website and feature list is long. But when we compare them on some similar grounds, Watch Series 4 takes an edge on build quality and design, comprehensive health, and fitness features, can work as a phone for you for a short time and is available in amazing colors as well as third-party covers and straps.
It is justifying why Apple Watch Series 4 is expensive, but the difference might make you think twice. Though, Watch Series 4 is currently Apple’s most popular product rather than iPhone still, the only thing that has met criticism in Watch 4 is battery life. So if you are out of budget for the Apple Watch Series 4, you do have several other better options.