Once upon a time in the year 2012, on the fateful night of April 12th started the story of a game which has surpassed the boundaries of a game this was the day when candy crush was made available to common man.
Jump six years and you will see that the game which once was the clone of Bejewelled has now become a sensation in itself. It’s no more a game it’s an emotion, a competition. It has also become a place where people do tend to spend quite a lot of money. To avoid that and to get you to higher levels with better scores we have come up with the best 15 techniques to help you in this game. Do not take this lightly my friends this is no more a normal game but a region of strategizing and hard-core gaming.
- The most basic of tricks but also the most important one is to start at the bottom. Start making patterns at the bottom. This is of great help as when you create matches near the bottom of the level, you can easily create chain reactions to destroy more pieces and get a bunch of points. Creating matches at the top is unlikely to have this effect.
- Reshuffle especially difficult levels. While the layout and goals of a level are set in stone, the positions of individual candies are totally random. If you start a level and don’t like the layout of the candies, you can back out without losing a life if you haven’t made any moves. Start the level again, and you might have better positioning.
- Set the date forward on your mobile device to get free lives. If you’re having trouble and lose all your lives, and you’re playing on a mobile device, you can set the date on your device forward one day to get five more lives.
- Go for combos: The two best combinations are the wrapped candy and the striped candy, and the sprinkle donut hole and the striped candy. Together, they can wipe out over half the board for you. This can also help you get to places which are off the board or otherwise difficult to reach. This is the only way you will get by levels such as 181, which have unreachable squares. Also, a wrapped candy switched with another wrapped candy will ignite a 6 by 4 square which can clear a huge area.
- Plan your moves in advance. Frequently the big chains do not present themselves so you have to make moves to allow them to be created. If you see two pairs of the same color alongside each other you should always look to see if you can move another of the same color into position.”
Getting these bigger matches is not just visually satisfying with the various explosions that they’ll trigger. The combination of plenty of candies being paired off will also net you fantastic score multipliers, which will help you progress quickly and smash those records.
- Don’t follow suggestions blindly. If you don’t make a move for a while, the game will look for a match and then show it to you by making the candies shake. This is useful, especially for younger and newer players, but don’t automatically use these matches. A lot of the time, you’ll be able to find a better match on your own.
- But at the same time in some cases feel free to let the game lead you. Although it’s often best to forge your own way, sometimes the game will give you a clear indication of how it wants you to play a level. Sometimes it’s as simple as needing to hit a high score in a smaller amount of moves (in which case, aim big), while other times you’ll need to target certain areas of the board
- Clear jellies on the edge. When getting rid of jellies, only worry about the edges, especially the corners and bottoms. These jellies have the least number of combinations which can eliminate them, so will be the hardest to get rid of. Take a moment each move to see if you can get rid of edge jellies and, if not, go after an easier one.
- But while you eliminate the edges do remember to not move ingredients to the edges. Since it’s harder to make matches on the edges, you should also avoid moving ingredients to the edges. Always leave, or move, ingredients into a column where you will be able to drop them onto a green arrow.
- Understand how chocolate works, and deal with it first. Chocolate is a creeping menace that expands to take over more squares each time you make a match anywhere on the board that doesn’t clear chocolate. To clear chocolate, make a match that includes any of the four candies immediately above, below, to the left, or to the right of the chocolate. Use special candies, like color bombs, if you need to.
- Another interesting trick is to play come back to the previous levels. Now candy crush gives you extra boosters for completing a chunk of levels at a go. These levels can be from 500 or 506 or from 1 to 6. As long as you are getting what you want why not keep coming back to these beginner levels?
- +5 Candy is your friend. Make a candy crush chain with +5 on whatever levels you can. This will add 5 seconds to a time trial level. You can tell if it is a “time trial” level or a “clear the jelly” level based on the small icon in the lower left corner of the startup screen for each level.
- Know your stripes. Pay close attention to its direction do not be reckless with it. Candy is striped in the same direction as the final candy moved to complete the previous formation. If you move a candy horizontally, it will make a horizontal stripe, which will then explode horizontally as well.
- Prioritize specific threats in each level. Don’t just make any old match you can. If a level has specific threats, like licorice or jelly, then take care of them first. If you don’t, you may run out of moves before you can clear the level. If the level has chocolate, go after that first.
- And last but one of the most helpful ones is to use the site https://thecandycrush.com this will give you level specific tricks to help you succeed in that level and go ahead Also once you know about this site I’m sure you will come back for the next level too.