While, Walmart is popular for its Black Friday deals and offers, this term everyone is eyeing on the fastest growing Target for the holiday sales season. The store has been headlining news for presenting some of the best deals in recent years. And to add to the excitement, Target is expected to deliver some best deals on the bargains of Black Friday 2018.
The best way to catch up all the insights from Black Friday 2018, whether for Walmart or for Target is to follow Best Black Friday. The standout deals here from last year’s November 6th were:
- Microsoft Xbox One 500GB with $25 Target Gift Card for $189.99 ($90 Off)
- Westinghouse Smart UHD 4K 55-inch TV for $249.99
- urBeats Earphones for $49.99 ($50 Off)
- Google Home Mini with $10 Gift Card for $29 ($20 Off)
- Sony PS4 1TB Console for $199.99 ($100 Off)
- Free $250 Gift Card with Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus with Qualified Activation
- Apple Watch Series 3 for $329.99 (no discounts offered)
Reviewing all this, we can expect something like this on the upgraded device. Target has always earned fame through its discounts and deals.
With some insider tips and looking at the younger generation taking over the buyers market, we can expect the following deals:
Expected Target Black Friday 2018 Deals
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle with $25 Target Gift Card for 399.99 ($100 Off)
- 55-inch 4K TV for $190 from an off-brand
- Google Home Mini with $10 Target Gift Card for $24 ($25 Off)
- Free $250 Gift Card with Apple iPhone XR, Apple iPhone XS, or Apple iPhone XS Max with Qualified Activation
- Sony PS4 Pro Bundle with $25 Gift Card for $274.99 ($125 Off)
- Apple Watch Series 4 with $30 Gift Card and no discount for $399.99
Yes, we are expecting Target to take one step ahead from last year. The HDTV deal and Google Home Mini deal will turn out doorbusters. Deals on Apple devices including iPhone and Watch Series as well as the consoles will shift to the latest models.
Walmart’s Black Friday 2018 will take an edge over iPhones but the fight for black Friday sales will be close between these two giants. Especially when Target has the edge over delivery fees.
Other Expectations from Target Black Friday 2018
Follow the Black Friday Ad Release- Out of major stores, Target is suspected to be the first one to come up with Black Friday ad 2018 iteration. Last year, Target released it in midnight hours of Monday, 6th November. Expect it to drop during the early morning hours of Monday 5th November this year. This will be the first among three highly anticipated Black Friday ads including Walmart, Best Buy, and Target. The ad will be long covering a number of electronic deals with an expected page count of 36-40.
Sale Days and Times- In-store Black Friday sale on Target usually started on Thanksgiving evenings around 6 pm. While small stores do open them before Thanksgiving, the big trio of Best Buy, Walmart, and Target never really go for early openings.
Free Shipping- Over past years, Target has impressed customers with zero shipping charges with no minimum limit on all the orders of the holiday season. So we can expect something similar this year too.
Everyone waits for holiday seasons to shop big. Target has gained quite a popularity for offering one of the best deals on all types of products. Let’s wait and see who offers what in this Black Friday sale.