The South Korean tech giant has announced a lineup of brand new 4K UHD TVs in India with Super 6 features. With three different sizes available in the lineup, Samsung has made sure the prices remain competitive with other low-budget 4K TVs. The lineup includes 43-inch, 50-inch, and 55-inch TVs competing against Xiaomi’s budget TVs. The lineup is only available via online stores such as Amazon India and Flipkart.
Senior Vice President, Consumer Electronics Online Business, Samsung India, Raju Pullan said, “The new range of UHD TV lineup meets the growing expectations of our consumers by providing a 4K UHD TV with a host of smart features such as Live Cast, Tune Station, Smart Convergence and Lag-Free Gaming. These beautifully designed TVs are also equipped to meet the changing content consumption needs, in sync with their lifestyle demands.”
Samsung 4K UHD TV Lineup Key Specs and Features
- As mentioned earlier, there are three sizes available including 43-inch, 50-inch, and 55-inch. All of them offer 4K UHD resolution i.e. 3840 x 2160 pixels with LED panels. According to Samsung, the “real” 4K TVs have 4x more pixels than a regular FHD TV.
- The new TV lineup feature PurColor and UHD Dimming technologies aiming “superior colors with unmatched sharpness and contrast levels optimized for viewing.”
- The Samsung TVs support 60Hz refresh rate for smooth and blur-free picture quality. With 20W speakers, the TV lineup has 2 HDMI ports and one USB port. With very thin bezels and corners, they all have a slim form factor.
- Running Tizen OS, all the smart TVs support apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Sony Liv, Eros Now, Jio Cinema, Google Play Movies & TV, and other streaming services.
- One of the biggest highlights of the 4K UHD smart TVs are the Super 6 features that include Tune Station, Live Cast, Screen Mirroring, real 4K resolution lag-free gaming, and over 60 titles.
- With Live Cast, you can broadcast live from any location with the help of your smartphones to your smart Samsung TVs at home. Tune Station is there to improve your audio and visual experience by offering the most realistic visuals. Screen Monitoring simply lets you mirror your phone content on the TV. There is also a Game Mode for an enhanced gaming experience with quad-core processors for lag-free gaming.
Samsung 4K UHD TV price in India and availability
The 43-inch model of the 4K UHD Smart TV lineup is priced at Rs 41, 990. After that, the 50-inch variant comes at Rs 51,990 whereas the biggest 55-inch model costs Rs 61,990. You can get these only through online stores including the official Samsung Shop, Flipkart, and Amazon India. Note that you will only get the 50-inch model on Amazon India.
The smart TVs have an introductory offer on Flipkart where customers can get any of the new Smart 4K UHD TVs with No Cost EMI up to 24 months and an extra Rs 2,000 off on exchange until March 14. This Rs 2000 off means that you can get the 43-inch version on Flipkart at Rs 39,990 until March 14. Customers shopping from the official Samsung Shop can also get a one-year IFFCO-TOKIO insurance of the TVs.