Tencent is all set to roll out new version 0.11.0 update for its popular game Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile. The good news is that the much awaited Zombie Mode is finally here. Apart from this, the new update has a number of new features as well as improved gameplay for the players.
The PUBG Mobile servers were offline today from 5:30 am to 1:30 pm IST when Tencent was giving maintenance. The update will start appearing all around the globe from February 19 and will reach all the players of the game by February 28.
After uploading the new update on servers, players will be able to get version 0.11.0 with new features from the App Store for iPhones and Google Play store for Android smartphones starting February 19.
What is New in PUBG Mobile version 0.11.0
There are a bunch of new elements and gameplay improvements waiting for you in the version 0.11.0. But the most exciting thing for all the active players will be the introduction of zombies in the game. This is happening after the official tie-up between Tencent and the popular Capcom franchise Resident Evil. The new changelog is already visible at the game startup. Here is what changelog for PUBG Mobile contains for the version 0.11.0.
- Zombie mode: The popular “Zombie: Survival Till Dawn” mode will be active for a while where players will get access to zombies as well as some characters from Resident Evil 2
- Resident Evil 2 easter eggs: Players will also get music and themes from the popular Resident Evil 2 movie.
- Sanhok enters Arcade mode: Arcade sessions are like T20 cricket matches- quick and fun. Now users will also have Sanhok map to play in the Arcade mode.
- Night mode: Welcome the new Moonlight theme in the game enabling the dark/ night mode as the new weather settings will be on board for Vikendi map.
- Improved player space: Players will have the feature to view and select connections they require with Senergy 400 or above to allow them to accompany you in a game
- Shadows: Get ready to see Shadows. It will be available in the Settings too.
- Terrain display: Got a smartphone with low-end graphical interface? Tencent has confirmed a fix to terrain display bugs for budget devices.
Interestingly, PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 is already out in beta mode accessible to users who signed up for it. The new version will soon be available in stable condition to all the devices. Stable version will have all the features from beta mode plus a bunch of new gameplay improvements will be added too.