Tencent Games has rolled out the much-anticipated PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update. Announced earlier this week, the company has kept the promise by rolling out the update yesterday. It is an in-game update that will come out in phases. If you haven’t received any in-game update yet, you can continue playing 0.10.0 until it shows up on your device.
One thing everyone was expecting from the new year was Zombie mode, which is still a dream for PUBG Mobile players. The main highlights of this update include MK47 Mutant Assualt Rifle, stable Vikendi snow map, laser sight attachment, Royale Pass Season 5, and the classic voice returns.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update: MK 47 Mutant Assualt Rifle
The MK47 Mutant AR will be using 7.62mm ammo with a 20 round magazine, functional in either burst or single fire mode. The gun was rumored to be a part of the last update but some unfinished work delayed it for the 0.10.5 update. Along with the new AR, developers also introduced laser sight attachment for all the guns, to improve their hip-fire accuracy. MK47 will only be available in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok whereas, laser sight will be present in all the maps, including Vikendi.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update: Royale Pass Season 5
The next big thing this update brings in Royale Pass season 5. Though the pass is inaccessible for now, it will open for everyone later today. There are multiple other premium outfits and taunting emotes available along with a server-wide pas upgrade events. If you remember, Tencent removed the classic voice of PUBG Mobile in the last update that received a heavy backlash from players. The good news for all of you is that classic voice is back and you can enable it in settings. Furthermore, if you are irritated with all those spawn island announcements, then you now have the option to disable it too.
With Royale Pass Season 5, Tencent has updated the ranked mode for the new season in 0.10.5 update. Players can also claim their rewards from previous seasons. The fresh and unprepared Vikendi snow map was still in beta version since its release but the current update has stabilized it and developers have reportedly added more ARs in the snow map Vikendi.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update patch notes
- Added MK47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The “Classic” voice is back. You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here. Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- The shop has been adjusted.
- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.
Update About Zombie Mode
One thing that was hyped a lot for this update was Zombie mode, which apparently is not there. But famous PUBG Mobile Youtubers Mr. Ghost Gaming and Allthenewsisgoodnews have been hosting a number of gameplay videos showing off zombies in the game. This only indicates that the zombie mode will be live quite soon