One of the most anticipated smartphones of the year-end- Lenovo Z5s was unveiled on Tuesday along with the beast Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. And as per expectations, the device has a number of highlights such as a gradient color design, triple-rear camera, a water drop-shaped notch, Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset, and the Game Turbo technology to enjoy long gaming sessions without phone heating issues.
Lenovo, at an event in Beijing, announced the Lenovo Z5s with its price. The launch event also saw the unveiling of the world’s first device with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC.
Lenovo Z5s Price, Availability, Design
- The new Lenovo smartphone starts at CNY 1,398 (approx. Rs. 14,400) for its base model with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage space.
- The next variant comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage priced at CNY 1,598 (approx. Rs. 16,400).
- And the last variant comes with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage priced at CNY 1,898 (approx Rs. 19,500).
- The colors in which all these will make it to the market includes Starry Black, Honey Orange, and Titanium Crystal Blue.
Reservations for the smartphone are already ON and the smartphone will be sold by Lenovo’s own website along with some other partnered sites on and after December 24. There is a different custom version launched along named the Lenovo Z5s Zhu Yilong priced at CNY 1,998 (approx. Rs. 20,500).
The waterdrop-shaped notch on the front comes with a bezel-less display. There is a triple rear camera setup at the rear end of the device. The fingerprint sensor and the flash sit right below the vertically placed sensors.
Lenovo Z5s Specifications
- Running ZUI 10 based on the Android 8.1 Oreo, the Lenovo Z5s is a dual-SIM smartphone.
- The new Lenovo device has a 6.3-inch LTPS display with 1080×2340 pixels resolution, 92.6 percent screen-to-body ratio, 450nits peak brightness, and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- The hardware and software are powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor working along the Adreno 616 GPU, up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128 Gigs of internal storage.
- You can further expand the storage through a microSD card slot that supports up to 256GB of storage.
Lenovo Z5s Camera
Coming to the snappers, the triple camera set up at the rear comprises one 16MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and 6P lens, an 8MP secondary sensor, and a 5MP third snapper.
On the front end, we have a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The device comes with a 3,300mAh battery and weighs around 172 grams.