Lenovo Carme smartwatch is finally unveiled and made its debut in India on Saturday. In India, the smartwatch is being priced at Rs 3,499. Lenovo Carme Smartwatch is also known as HW25P. The brand new smartwatch from Lenovo comes with an IPS colour display along with touch support as well as a 2.5D curved surface design. To give that attractive look to all the fitness enthusiasts out there, the brand has offered certain other features. It comes with a 24-hour heart rate monitor as well as sleep tracking features. Leno Carme Smartwatch is also featured with an IP68-rated build which makes it dust as well as a water-resistant device. Lenovo has also launched its another smartwatch named Lenovo Ego smartwatch in July. We will later compare both of them later.
The interested customers can now easily purchase this attractive wearable through Flipkart as well as Chroma. The sale of this smartwatch from Lenovo will go live today that is September 15. The smartwatch is now available in two different colour variants that are Green as well as Black.
The Lenovo Carme (HW25P) is featured with 1.3 inches of IPS display which is again equipped with a one-touch sensor. As we have already said above, there is a 2.5D curved surface design for resisting blind angles and letting users read the on-screen content in the daylight.
The brand claims that the Lenovo Carme smartwatch is featured with a list of health as well as fitness features which include a pedometer, sleep monitor, 24-hour heart rate monitor and lots more. Not only this but also there are various sports modes available which will be working with certain activities such as basketball, badminton, cycling, running, football, walking as well as swimming. The features do not end here, it also includes weather forecast, alarm reminder, search for the phone, stopwatch, smart notifications for text messages, emails as well as calls.
This smartwatch from Lenovo is made for delivering up to 7 days of battery life on just a single charge. It is also equipped with BlueTooth version 4.2 and it is compatible with both iOS as well as Android platforms.
As of now, the Lenovo Carme smartwatch is being imported as well as distributed by a company which is known as PR innovations in India.
Commenting on the launch, the Founder of PR Innovations, CP Khandelwal said, “Lenovo has always met the ever-changing needs of the youth with offerings that serve their aspirations. In a hyper-connected world, the youth aspires to simplify their lives with a mere finger swipe. Owing to the needs of the tech-savvy generation, Lenovo Carme brings alive the latest technology with a unique combination of trendy design and wide array of smart features. We are hopeful that just like our previous launches, Lenovo Carme will also be well accepted by the India market”.
An all in one device to achieve your fitness goals
- It records all the activity data for the whole day in real-time. With the help of this feature, the users can be able to track the everyday fitness and get better control of physical health.
- Heart rate monitor: With the help of 24 hours heart rate as well as health status monitoring, the users will be able to regulate their stress in a much better way. Through this, they will also be able to check their heart rate at a glance. A person can plan his exercise time, the total number of exercise and record regular activities such as calories burnt as well as steps taken.
- Sleep monitor: Every person requires a good night sleep each and every day. With the real-time sleep monitoring system, one can record the sleep duration as well as sleep depth every night.
- Weather forecast: You can now easily know the weather conditions anytime and anywhere. This smartwatch will bring you the real-time weather predictions as well as updates for making your travel or work plans more efficient and hassle-free.
- Smart Notifications: Like other smartwatches, you can also be able to know your sedentary status and track all the activities intensely. You will be getting notifications for calls and messages.
- Alarm reminder: The alarm clock feature which is present in the smartwatch vibrates very effectively for waking you up without even disturbing the person who is sleeping just next to you.
- Search for phone: Never ever worry about losing your phone from now. With the help of the ‘Search for phone’ feature, you will be able to find your phone instantly.
- Map out your time accurately for any workout regime.
- IP68 waterproof: If you are going swimming or even going out on a rainy day, you do not have to worry about your smartwatch n your home.
Now let us have a quick check on the full specifications of Lenovo Carme Smartwatch:
- 5D IPS LCD colour display
- Bluetooth v4.2
- 200mAh Li-ion battery
- Language: English
- Compatibility: iOS 9.0 and later or Android 5.0 or later
- Strap Material: Rubber
- Strap Size: Regular
- In the box: Smartwatch user manual
Now let us discuss about Lenovo Ego Digital smartwatch. The smartwatch is featured with a 1.6-inches of an anti-reflective monochrome display which is again equipped with a dedicated ‘Light’ button for illuminating the display. It also offers vibrating alerts for alarms, notifications for text messages, calls, social media notifications or emails. This wearable is featured with a remote camera feature which helps in allowing users to capture a photo from their phone camera with just a single tap on the Lenovo Ego’s display.
As per the fitness, capabilities are concerned it also offers onboard heart rate sensor and even offer real-time data of physical activities. The price of this smartwatch is Rs 1,999.
So both the smartwatches come with good features and provide justified features on the price point of view. But if we have to choose one, Lenovo Carme smartwatch is one which we will go for as it comes with lots of features which is definitely worth it.