PDF is a Network Printer Definition File which is the abbreviated form for Portable Document Format and has the documents of a file in the form of an image that can be printed, viewed, navigated or shared with someone else. PDF file is created by Acrobat or by any other application. This helps save documents in such a way that they can be viewed in the same format on every device and platform. PDF was founded by the co-founder of Adobe Dr. John Warnock in 1991.
Steps to convert PDF to JPEG using Adobe Acrobat Pro:
It has a stylish red icon with an A on it.
- Launch the Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Then open the PDF file that you want to convert to JPEG.
- Then Click on “File”.
- Click on “Save As”.
- Now select the image and then click on JPEG.
- Then you need to select a location where you want to save the converted file.
- Then save the file by clicking on “Save”.
Steps to convert PDF to JPEG online
- Firstly, you need to drag the file that you want to convert to JPEG and then drop it into the PDF to JPEG converter.
- Select whether you want to convert the “ Single image” or “Entire pages”.
- Then you need to click on the “Choose” button.
- After doing this, patiently wait for the process to complete.
- Once the process is complete, you can download the converted files collectively in a Zip file as well as in the form of a single JPEG file.
Steps to convert PDF to JPEG in Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Firstly, you need to open the document by clicking on the “Open Document” button.
- Now, choose the PDF file that you want to convert to JPEG.
- Click on the “To JPEG” option on the Home tab in the toolbar once the document has opened.
- Once the file is converted to JPEG, you can choose the location where you want to save it.
Steps to convert PDF to JPEG using Adobe reader
- The PDF file that you want to convert should be opened in Adobe Reader.
- On the right panel, typo needs to click on “Export PDF”.
- You should select the image and then select the export format as JPEG.
- Once you click on “Export”, you will a “Save As” dialog box.
- You can now select the location where you want to save the converted file and then click on “Save”.
- If there are multiple pages in the PDF file selected by you, then each page will be saved as an individual JPEG file.
Steps to convert PDF to JPEG for free
- Choose a file by clicking on “Choose File”.
- You will find an option to select the quality in which you want to download your JPEG file, you should select the appropriate quality as per your requirement.
- Then click on the “Convert” option to convert the PDF file to JPEG.
- Once you have converted it, you can save it in the JPEG format.
Steps to convert PDF to JPEG by using iLovePDF
This is an amazing tool that supports the PDF files on the computer storage, dropbox or Google drive. In this, every page of the PDF file will be converted to JPEG format one by one. It offers the feature to extract the images from PDF files. Steps to use iLovePDF are mentioned below:
- You will see the option “Select PDF files” to import the PDF files that you want to convert to JPEG.
- Then click on the “PAGE TO JPEG” tab.
- Then select the “CONVERT TO JPEG” option at the bottom-right of the browser.
- Once the PDF is converted to JPEG, choose a location where you want to save your file.
- Then save the file by clicking on “SAVE”.
Steps to convert PDF to JPEG by using Docs.Zone
- Firstly, you need to launch Docs. Zone on your web browser by simply entering the web URL “docs.zone” in the address bar of the browser and then press the “Enter” key.
- Then click on the “PDF to JPEG” tab to switch to the converter mode.
- Then click on the option “Select Files” and choose the file (PDF) that you want to convert to the JPEG format.
- Then the files will be converted to electronic images.
- Select the appropriate location to save your JPEG files.
- Click on “Save” to save the files.
Steps to convert PDF to JPEG in Paint
- For this, you would first need to download the PDFelement Pro. It is available online for free.
- Then to convert the PDF file to image format. Click on “Convert” > “To the image”.
- After this, you will get an option to select the format in which you want the output. It may be JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF or TIFF.
- Now you need to open the image in paint.
- Once the file conversion is complete, you can download it or open it in the paint.
Steps to convert multiple PDF files to JPEG
- Firstly, you need to select the “Batch Convert Mode”.
- Then click on “Next”.
- If you want to upload a single PDF file, then click on “Add”.
- If you have a list of files that you want to upload then you should click on “Add Folder”.
- Now select the Image type as JPEG with extension .jpg
- Then you can define the quality as well as the color of the output images by going to “Settings”.
- You will see a “Common Panel” where you can also define Convert Range and Name Pattern.
- Then click on “Convert” to convert the selected PDF files to JPEG format.
- Choose the location where you want to save the converted file.
- Click on Save to save this file.
Steps to convert PDF to JPEG using PDFMate
- This is a free PDF to JPEG converter.
- Then add the PDF and select the format of output as “IMAGE”.
- Then click “Open” to upload the PDF file into the converter.
- It also supports batch PDF files.
- Then you are ready to start the conversion, once converted save the file.