The outbreak of coronavirus has affected so many lives, businesses, and import-export. The epicenter of coronavirus is said to be Wuhan, a famous city in China. Coronavirus (CoV) is a large family of viruses that causes illness ranging from the common cold and many other severe diseases like the Middle East respiratory syndrome and severe acute respiratory syndrome. A novel coronavirus is a group of viruses that have not been previously identified in humans, but this virus has been found in bats and other animals. Several deaths have been identified due to coronavirus in many parts of the world, especially in China.
This virus has also affected many tech companies. Earlier the Xiaomi 8 pro had been launched by Xiaomi on YouTube. Recently according to the news, many tech companies like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and other big companies have announced that they have canceled their annual conference. This decision has been taken because of the outbreak of the virus called coronavirus. Most of the conference events which were going to take place were scheduled in the US and Europe. Another tech event that was going to be scheduled has also started to get canceled.
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19), is the epidemic outbreak which has claimed over 3,000 lives globally, and over 90000 have been diagnosed with the coronavirus. Currently, the coronavirus has been spread in over 60 countries.
Here is the list of the events which got canceled due to the coronavirus epidemic.
- Xiaomi redmi note 9 series launch event in New Delhi- this event was going to be held on 12 March.
- Google I/O 2020- the event was about to be held from 12 May to 14 May.
- Redmi 6 series launch event- the Realme was going to launch its series 6 in mobile phones, and the event was going to hold on 15 March in New Delhi.
- Mobile world congress, Barcelona- this event was going to be held from 24 February to 27 February in Barcelona, but this was got canceled.
- Google cloud next, San Francisco- this event was going to be held from April 6 to 7, but this has been canceled and the event is now going to happen online.
- Facebook F8, California- the event by Facebook which was going to be held from 6 May to 8 May in California, but this has been canceled due to the coronavirus.
- Microsoft, MVP Global Summit, Washington- this event was about to be held from March 15 to 20 in Bellevue and Redmond, but now this has been canceled in person, but this event is going to happen online.
- Google News Initiative summit, California- which was going to be held in late April, but this has been canceled.
- Facebook global marketing summit, San Francisco- this event was about to be held on March 9 to 12, in San Francisco, but now this has been canceled just like the other events.
- Adobe summit, Las Vegas- this is a digital experience event that was about to be held from March 29 to April 1, in Las Vegas but got canceled in person and now this event will be held as an online event.
- Nvidia GTC-GPO Technology conference, San Jose- this event was going to be held on March 22-26 in San Francisco, but now this has been shifted to the online event.
- CISCO Live, Melbourne- this event was about to be held from 3 March to 6 March in Melbourne, but now this has been canceled.
- The Salesforce World Tour, Sydney- was going to be held in Sydney on March 4, but happened online.
- Shopify Unite 2020 developers’ conference, Toronto- this event was about to be held in Toronto from May 6 to 8 but got canceled in person and now going to stream live.
- Domopalooza, Utah- this event was going to be held from March 18-19, in Salt Lake City, Utah. This event has been canceled and now this will be held online.
Most of these events are going to be held on online mode, but most of them have got canceled.